Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations:
- Alcohol consumed on the premises requires an off-duty Covington Police Officer to be present. Contact the Event Detail Officer, Covington Police Department, at (985) 892-8500.
- No tents, stages, space walks, pony rides or any such type of ride / play equipment shall be permitted (not all items listed apply to special events).
- No boiling seafood on premises. Seafood must be brought in already boiled. Shells must be bagged and disposed of outside of the park.
- Pavilion/park must be cleaned and left in condition as found prior to rental.
- No pavilion rentals are permitted on any holiday.
For events after park hours:
- 10:30 p.m. - Music must be turned down to a lower volume.
- 11:00 p.m. - Music must be turned off and cleanup begun.
- 12:00 a.m. - Park closes; everyone must be out of the park.
- All nighttime events require police detail to be present until the event has concluded. Contact the Event Detail Officer, Covington Police Department, at (985) 892-8500.
- Due to parking problems in the area, police officers must be utilized to maintain the integrity of the neighborhood surrounding the park. The Covington Police Detail Officer should be contacted to determine the number of officers required and the cost of security.